EXPECTED REOPENING DATE: JUNE 1, 2020
*SALON GUIDELINES, FROM COVID-19*
To keep a healthy environment, we ask clients to follow safety protocol recommended by the CDC.
- WEAR A MASK – All clients must wear a mask or face covering through their entire visit. Technicians will also be wearing masks.
- WASH YOUR HANDS – Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before receiving service or touching any products/polishes.
- NO WAITING AREA – Clients will be asked to wait outside or in their car until you are called or messaged.
- NO GUESTS – Only clients receiving service are allowed int he salon, unless a client must be accompanied by a caregiver. Others will be asked to wait outside.
- DO NOT ENTER IF – You have had any COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), or if you have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Thank you for understanding as we continue to determine and implement safety protocols. Anyone who does not comply may be refused service and asked to leave.
Come relax and experience our quality services, ranging from natural to artificial nails and waxing.